Monday, September 22, 2008

My Friends' Business

business
My friend shared to me that he's starting a business at a certain place here in the city. But before he started his auto parts business he encountered a lot of trials and consequences. First, he checked his budget if he's capable of building a business. Good thing happened, and one of our friends wanted to be a part of the planned business and they became partners later on. So, they looked for a reputable supplier for all the items and parts that they're going to sell and scouted for the best location where they can have their store. They launched the business a month ago and unfortunately I was not able to join their opening. I was at NY when they invited me to come. Well, maybe one of these days I can visit and check their store. Congrats guys!

No comments: