Thursday, March 27, 2008

Shopping?

shopping
Don't tell me you don't like to spend money! Well, maybe you don't for whatever reasons. Frankly speaking, my wife did spend quite an amount on the stuffs that she loves in every end of the month after Pay Day.
Sometimes when I check back all those bills for the month, I was indeed in a great shock too as for the amount she has spent. I won't stop buying things but I'll go for this immediate credit card care service to look for a card which is most suitable according to our needs, spending and most importantly, our affordability of course. This could be better in managing my wife's expenses in a more organized fashion. I trully understand why many girls always dreaming that " why I'm not Paris Hilton?..." I know the answer exactly!

No comments: