Monday, October 29, 2007

Dedicated to Women

feng shui

I know most women love Feng Shui. Surely, there are men who like this discipline too. But I didn't. May be I am too sceptical about such things that I do not believe in them. However, I would like to share one interesting appeal with you. My wife tells it is helpful :) You can test by yourself.

Light's Treasures

Fortuna! Goddess of Supply
Of all God's wealth from realms on high
Release thy treasures from the Sun
And now bestow on everyone

Whose heart beats one with God's own light
The power to draw from heavens's height
Abundance to expand the plan
The masters hold for every man

Attune our consciousness with thee
Expand our vision now to see
That opulence is meant for all
Who look to God and make the call.

We now demand. We do command
Abundant manna from God's hand
That now below as is Above
All mankind shall express God's love!

No comments: